Monday 23 July 2018

Daily Short Powerful Inspirational Morning Prayers & Quotes

 Beautiful Good Morning Prayers And Quotes For You



As You Wake Up Early In The Morning, You Can Choose Any among The Three Prayers Below To Fresh Start Your Day With God:
1. First Morning Prayer
"Lord, may nothing separate me from You today. Teach me how to choose only Your way today so each step will lead me closer to You. Help me walk by the Word and not my feelings. Help me to keep my heart pure and undivided. Protect me from my own careless thoughts, words, and actions. And keep me from being distracted by MY wants, MY desires, MY thoughts on how things should be. Help me to embrace what comes my way as an opportunity... rather than a personal inconvenience. And finally, help me to rest in the truth of Psalm 86:13, 'Great is your love toward me.' You already see the ways I will fall short and mess up. But right now, I consciously tuck Your whisper of absolute love for me into the deepest part of my heart. I recognize Your love for me is not based on my performance. You love me warts and all. That's amazing. But what's most amazing is that the Savior of the world would desire a few minutes with me this morning. Lord, help me to forever remember what a gift it is to sit with You like this. Amen."

2. Second Morning Prayer
You are the glorious morning,
You are refreshment and peace.
You are the sounds as the dawn breaks,
You are the rose that smells sweet.

You are the Lord, my creator,
You are the wonder of life.
You are the great words of wisdom,
I read them and fill up inside.

You are the wonderful sunrise,
You are restorer of hope.
You are the air that we breathe now,
You are the warm winter coat.

You are the Lord, my creator,
You are a love without end.
You are all grace and forgiveness,
I stand loved and free as your friend.

3. Third Morning Prayer
"Dear Lord, I don't know who or what will cross my path today. But I do know that You are my Rock and my Fortress. You are my Shield and my Strong Tower. Help me to anchor myself to You today. Teach me how to stand strong in You and choose only Your way today. Help me walk by Your truth and not my feelings. Help me to embrace anything that comes my way as an opportunity to see You at work and as an opportunity to point others to You. Thank You that You love me and nothing can ever take that away from me! Even if I fail today and fall short, You whisper Your unconditional love deep into my soul and remind me that Your mercies are new every morning. That truly amazes me, Lord. Thank You for meeting with me today. Would You wake me again tomorrow with the same sweet whisper of Your love? I can't wait to meet with You again. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Just After You Have Done With The Above Prayers, Just Check Out Inspirational Morning Quotes Below And Share With Your Fellow Friends:
1. As you step out today you receive insight and precision in everything that you do in Jesus name.

2. The wisdom of God is made available for you to make the right decisions in all your dealings today.

3. As you start a new day, may you be at the right place at the right time in the right company to find favour in the sight of men and God.

4. Beyond your strength may God crown your efforts with great success in all the things that you do this day and forever.

5. Lines fall for you in pleasant places today, protocols are broken for your sake and you enjoy the ease in all that you do. Your day is blessed!

6. The joy of the Lord shall be your strength as you go through today in Jesus name.

7. You shall not lack or want anything good today. All that you need is made available unto you. I pray for you that by the end of today you shall have testimonies in Jesus name.

8. The dawn of a new day is a sign that there's hope for greater things to come.
May the hope kindled in you be perfected with good things for the rest of the day.

9. As you go through the day, you stay out of trouble and trouble in any form shall not locate you.

10. All of the tasks ahead of you for the day is carried out with ease, supernatural speed and divine perfection in Jesus name.

11. I pray for you and the whole of your family that you go out in peace and return in peace with testimonies of a fruitful day in Jesus name.

12. May good things locate you all through the day as you walk in grace and operate in the supernatural.

13. I wave every signal of evil hovering around you today by the mighty power of Jesus, that you may have every cause to thank God at the end of the day.

14. Today, the Lord shall prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies, and as your head is already announced with oil you make the right decisions in Jesus name.

15. That thing you've been trying to do without result, I decree that before the end of today you shall rejoice in success in the name of Jesus.

Artikel Terkait