Monday 23 July 2018

Strong Prayer For Protection, Guidance & Safety From Enemies & Demons

1. Prayer for Personal Protection

Oh Heavenly Father, I come to You today, bowing my head and opening my heart, asking for protection from all the evil this world holds. Lord, we are assailed moment by moment with images on television, the internet, books and newspapers that leave us vulnerable to sin of every kind, every single day. Surround us with your divine hedge of unbreakable protection. Encompass us round about with your strength and your glorious might. Let all who take refuge in You be happy and feel safe. Please shelter us, Heavenly Father, that those who love your name may exalt in You. For it is You who blesses the righteous man and those who give their lives to You, Amen. (Psalm 5:11-12)


2. Prayer For Family Protection

Lord be besides us, all every day
Guiding and leading us gently always.
Lord be above us, help us to see
The hope of the future, of all we could be.
Lord be beneath us, carry us when
We’re too shattered or tired to really have strength.
Lord be ahead of us, smoothing our paths
Protecting and blessing the places we pass.
Lord be behind us, healing our wounds,
Forgiving our mistakes and making us new.
Jesus, be within us, this family is yours
Now and forever, you are our Lord, Amen.

3. Prayer For Children's Security

Lord, I pray that my kids (grandkids) will develop an eternal perspective and purpose, not an earthly one.  Help them to see life–and every challenge–through Your eyes, eager and unafraid to share with others the good news of Jesus wherever they go. I pray that they will set their minds on things above, not just what’s going on here, and that they will be rooted and grounded in Your love. I pray they will come to understand the extent of Your own love for them–that it surpasses all the head knowledge they will acquire in school. I pray they will be filled up with You from morning ’til night, Amen.

4. Short Prayer For Protection Against Evil & Demon

Living Lord,
I am yours.
I wear the helmet of salvation and hope.
I carry the shield of faith and your word.
I hold the sword of the spirit.
I buckle the belt of truth around my waist.
I put on the breastplate of righteousness
And I walk with the boots of readiness and peace. I am yours., Amen.

Prayer For Protection From Enemies

It’s true. You have an adversary who wants to attack your desires, your thoughts, even how you s4ee and treat your body. It’s imperative that you’re on guard against the devil’s schemes. If you’re in need of protection from the enemy, pray this prayer: Heavenly Father, You give us life. You hold all power in Your hands. In You are only good things. In You is healing of the nations. In You is freedom from worry and freedom from pain. Today, I ask that you forgive me of my faults, my sins, and anything else that may separate me from You. In Your Spirit, Your gift of healing is alive. In You Lord, I can place my trust. Protect me from the enemy, that I may choose life over death today. At this time of much needed healing and change, I pray that I be born again in You. Amen.

Bible Verses About Protection:

 “And Moses said to the people, ‘Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. The LORD will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” Exodus 14:13-14

 “A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.” Psalm 91:7

“We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed.” 2 Corinthians 4:8-9

Artikel Terkait