Wednesday 22 April 2020

Prayers For Family Members Problem Healing, Protection & Strength

Prayer for Family Protection
Father God, we come before You nowadays to invite for your protection over our households. Let no hassle fall on them nowadays. Keep them away from accidents. Allow no evil to persuade their hearts. Cover them with the valuable blood of Christ. Take charge over them so they do not strike their foot towards a stone.

We won't be with our households all of the time nowadays, however I trust that You, Lord, are usually with them. Keep them safe these days and permit them to provide glory to You further. Give them peace of thoughts so that they may no longer worry approximately anything. Guard their hearts so that they will most effective show love rather than hate, anger, or bitterness. Amen

First Prayer for Family Unity
Lord, I need to thank You for this valuable circle of relatives of mine. For the abilities and exact things that You have given every of us. Please keep us united, and our bond robust as the days pass. Please manual us, protect us and equip us to do Your will each and each day. Thank You for all that You are, and all that You have given us. My coronary heart is forever grateful!

Second Prayer for Unity
Father, we thank You for Your blessing over our circle of relatives. Help us to be unified. Help us to talk the equal language and proportion the identical imaginative and prescient that You have for us. Lord, manual us and maintain us on the right path. I pray that NO weapon formed in opposition to my own family will prosper. No plot, ploy or scheme from the enemy will divide us or motive dissension in our house. Help us to stand in unity…preferring each other over ourselves and loving You in particular else. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Prayer for Family Healing
Dear God, we decide to you those in our families who have fallen sick. We believe which you are our Healer, our Great Physician. May You be the consolation of our circle of relatives individuals who're bodily in pain right now. Touch them with Your Healing Hands, Lord. Send forth your Word and heal their diseases. Let Your healing power float through each mobile of their bodies.

Loving Father, we also ask which you heal the contributors of our households who are hurting emotionally. Their affliction isn't always physical, however we realize that they may be also in pain. Give them comfort as well, God. Give them the peace that transcends understanding. Heal their hearts, Lord, which can be full of anger, hatred, strife, bitterness, and unforgiveness. Clear their minds of any doubt, anxiety, or depression. Renew in them a peaceful spirit, Lord. Amen.

Prayer for generational curses to be broken
Father God, I thank you for the authority given me in the name of Jesus, and with this authority I command the enemy to flee from my own family. I claim strongholds broken. No longer will my children, grandchildren, or great-grandchildren be slaves to sin. Satan has no strength over my husband. He has no energy over my mother. He has no strength over my father. Where there was once bickering and backstabbing, there will be peace. Where there has been as soon as resentment and anger, there may be forgiveness. Where there was once violence and corruption, there may be honesty and righteousness. I stand with my family and for my family. I say no more, Satan. It stops nowadays! In Jesus’ mighty call, I believe, Amen.

Prayer For a Disciplined Life:
God we thanks for the teachable moments. We pray as a family that we would seek know-how and live a disciplined life. Guard our hearts from temptation and help us to stay out your will and purposes for our lives, Amen.

Artikel Terkait